Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The time is.....NOW!

This week has been super crazy, doctor appointments, ultrasound, and blood work. Today mom and I both had to go to get blood work and mom had to have a ultrasound too. Everything looks great with mom, they said they wanted her cervix to be at least 7 and today it measured 8.9! Perfect!( We learned today that the thicker the cervix the better the egg will take) so we are very pleased with what we saw today!

This week my eggs have been growing perfectly, on Monday we had 4 of them measuring at 19 cm and 5 measuring at 18cm.Which is great, because they want the eggs to be at least 20 cm before they take them.Yesterday I had Charlie take a picture of my poor belly, I'm so bloated. On Tuesday my ovaries were so enlarged they were smashing my uterus.
 So after today's appointment I'm pleased to announce that we will be doing our retrieval on Friday morning. We are so excited that we will be getting this process started a day early. We all know that it is because of all the prayers that this is going so smoothly.

Please keep the prayers coming the retrieval will be at 8:00 Friday morning and our transfer will be on Wednesday. I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. God has had his hand in all of this and I couldn't be happier knowing that we are doing his will. God is so good and we are so excited to see what He is going to do with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment