Thursday, September 15, 2011

He's got the whole world in his hands!

Remember the song from Sunday school, "He's got the whole world in his hands, He's got the whole world in his hands, He's got the whole world in his hands, He's got the whole world in his hands." Such a sweet song. Tonight my sweet little Daylee was singing this song, there is nothing sweeter than listening to the innocence of her sing this song. She has to go through the whole family which is even sweeter because she doesn't leave anyone out! My favorite part is when she says "He's got Lynnie and Charlie in his hands" Because he does!!! I just teared up at how true that is....He has Charlie and I in his hands! She also sings "He's got the "wittle bitty" babies in his hands" and I thought God has Charlie and I in one hand and our "wittle bitty" baby in the other. God already knows what our baby looks like, where it will come from, if it will be our DNA or someone else....HE KNOWS!!!! What a great reassurance that we will one day have a baby of our own! God is already holding our baby, He can already tell if it has my nose and Charlie's beautiful blue eyes, HE KNOWS!!!! I know God is preparing this sweet bundle of joy for our CRAZY. He is preparing a baby that has Charlie's laid back attitude with a little touch of my bubbly personality! I could guess all day what it will look or be like but I know that there will be a day when we hold the baby that has been in our hearts all this time! Thank you Lord for holding our sweet baby till its time for us to hold it!

No comments:

Post a Comment