Tuesday, October 15, 2013

a time to remember....and rejoice

 

October is pregnancy and infant loss month. Today is the national day to remember these people who have been through such a tragedy. Tonight at 7:00 they are asking that all light a candle in rememberence of lose lost.

As I sit here on my mini vacation with my family im reminded of a year ago when I was at home lighting my own candle for my babies lost. I remeber sitting in the dark and looking at the flickering light and trying to make since of what God had put us through and what his plans were. Not knowing that in a few short weeks our prayers would be answered in the form of an amazing little boy. For me it was pregnancy loss, it was hard, it was painful and it was the hardest thing ive ever had to do. Looking back at our long journey I realized I would do it all again a million times if it meant in the end I would have Parker.  So today as I watch my parents and my inlaws as well as myself and Charlie love my Parker uncondtionally, I will contiune to miss my sweet babies and take hope that one day I will see them again. Im forever gratful to The Lord for sending Parker to us at just the right time, for he saved me from my depression and dispair. He has raised my spirits and has taught me that The Lord does hear our prayers and does care for us. So to others who were are in the same shoes i was in one year ago I tell you to have faith, The Lord is still on the right side of our God and hears each cry, pleas and prayer we pray for our future babies!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment