Friday, March 28, 2014

Update, update, update!

I feel like it's been a while since I'm updated. Being a mommy is busy work, being a pregnant mommy is even busier work cause I know have to rest between doing things with Parker ;).

Parker is growing like a weed!! He's walking/running everywhere! He's talking lots too, most of it I understand but some of it is just gibberish. He loves loves loves to eat. He wants a snack or a meal at all times. He plays so hard all day. My favorite thing about Parker is his love! He is the most loving child I've ever seen. He loves to hug and kiss you. Most of the time he will be running around playing and just come up to your legs hug then then kiss them. Sometimes he wants to to bend down so he can kiss your face. There is nothing more touching than Parker kisses!!! The most amazing part is he knows where "baby" is and will lift up my shirt just to kiss my belly. Ahhhh I can't take the sweetness, it's absolutely the greatest thing to have my heart swell with such love for him. He is sleeping pretty good in his new "big boy" room. He is the best little boy in the world, he's going to be a pretty great big brother in a few months.

Speaking of a few months, baby boy day (who's name we think we have, but are gonna wait to announce next week) will be here in about 3 more months! I go next week for another ultrasound, I'm excited to see how big he is, because my belly sure is getting big. He is a big mover, he kicks and rolls and moves a lot. Mostly at night and of course after my dessert :) we are currently working on his nursery, it's crazy that Parker is just 14 months old but how quickly I've forgotten what I need to take care of a newborn!! We are trying to mentally prepare for what it will be like to care for two instead of one. To be completely honest I'm more nervous thinking about how I can love this baby as much as I love Parker. I've never felt the kind of love that I do for Parker, it overflows and I'm praying for that same love for this one!! I'm beyond blessed for being able to have this opportunity to be a mommy again. This time will be different , labor does make me a little nervous. The only birth I've seen was Parker's and Andrea made that look like a piece of cake. I hope I'm as tough as she was!!

Speaking of Andrea, we were absolutely overjoyed to hear from our caseworker that next week Zayden will be returning to live with her. This means she has gotten clean, and worked hard to do what she had to to get him back. We couldn't be more proud of her. We ask that you continue to pray for her as she continues her sobriety. We love her and Zayden so very much and want the best for both of them! Andrea, we're so so proud of you and love you to the moon;)))

God is just blessing and blessing our little family and I can't wait to see what in store for the days, weeks, and years ahead!!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment