Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Angels amoung us....

Wow what a crazy few weeks! We have been getting ready, not only for the holidays but for January. It is coming at up pretty fast, both the Holidays and January. We are very thankful for all of the prayers and support we have been getting these past few weeks.
This week has been very emotional and crazy! I heard from the doctor Tuesday and I start my medications on December 12th. We meet with them on December 7th to get all our papers and medicines in order. When I hung up the phone I immediately went into panic mode, its happening, its really happening! I came home to my wonderful husband who just held me as I cried about all the what if's. We sat down and got all our stuff together and noticed that I had over looked some "extra expenses" that we will need. I  automatically started to panic again. This is all so overwhelming, its all so crazy! Here we are a year later getting ready to go through the same process we did and I remember the outcome. Sometimes its so scary that I don't know how we can ever get through it! But its here and as Charlie's dad says " you cant back out now" and we cant, we've prayed and prayed and prayed and God has placed us in the position and we cant back out now. We are here for a reason and we are going through this for a reason. Sometimes its just easier to talk about what we are going to do than actually do it. Please pray for peace and we enter into this journey. I do hate to be on my "crazy hormonal meds" during the holidays but God will see us through!!!!
On an amazing side note.....We were completely blessed a few weeks ago. My sweet sister in law got together with the amazing Katie D.,who sales Scentsy. And together they sold Scentsy for Charlie and I. Thank you so much to all who ordered something. And thank you to Katie who gave up her commission for Charlie and I. All of the money went into our baby fund. This will help with some of the cost,and every penny counts! We are so blessed with amazing people who are willing to help us out! There's not enough "THANK YOU'S" to go around! I pray that God blesses each of you ten fold for what you did for us!!! I thank the Lord for the "angels" He sends to each of us!!!!
Another sweet angel came into our lives, I've been introduced to a lady who has done IVF with a surrogate. She lives in Evansville and used Dr.Gentry. Ive been emailing her and she has been such a great help. I really enjoy picking her brain, its so nice to have someone who has been through this before. I'm very thankful for her and all of her help.
Mom is working on another blog so the next one should be from her.....Hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving! Always be thankful for everything you have, count your many blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment