Wednesday, December 7, 2011

God Winks......

My mom has a book called "God Winks". Its a book about the little things that happen in life that when you look back you know it had to be God. Its the little things in life that give you goose bumps, or otherwise known as "God Bumps". Today was one of those days that God winked on mom and I.
Yesterday Charlie had his appt to give his blood work and finalize all our papers. He is now completely finished with his part. We now focus on mom and I. So today we went to meet with Dr. Gentry's nurse Bea, to go over our medicines, our schedule and any questions we had. We were both a little nervous about what to expect. For me I knew we would leave there overwhelmed because its a lot to take in at one time. When we arrived we went back to a room and Bea went over mom's schedule first, the medicine she would be taking and when and how long. Then it was on to me, we went over my meds and why I needed them and what they did. She was so informative and helpful. We first noticed that Dr. Gentry is giving me so many more meds to help the pregnancy stay than our other doctor did. It seems to me that Dr.Gentry has it a little more together than our other doctor, and after today that was confirmed. Dr. Gentry has me on lots of meds to help with the antibodies. There is a very good chance that if we put eggs in me they will take. It very well may be that mom and I could be pregnant together!

After an amazing and very informative meeting, I gave Bea our Christmas card, which has this blog address on it. I wanted her to be able to read this and keep up with how we view things. She was so glad to see it and even said "Yes,pray until something happens, it 's what we have to do." She then got up and went to her office and brought me a copy of a bible study called Still Waiting by Elizabeth Robertson. She was a patient of Dr. Gentry's and wrote this bible study for women who are struggling with fertility. She gave me her personal copy so I can have it over the holidays to keep my mind occupied on God and how great He is!! GOD WINKED!!!!! He knew exactly what I needed when I needed it! For the next 30 minutes we just sat and talked about how great our God is and how He will see us through this! You have no idea how great it is to be going to a fertility clinic who knows the REAL creator, and I can share my beliefs with them and know that I have Godly women who work there!

The best part of this day was when Bea said " We have a high success rate because we give God the glory for every baby created here" PRAISE JESUS!!!!! What an amazing and humble thing to say, giving God the glory and not taking any of it for themselves!

God showed up at our meeting today, He sat right there beside us and gave Bea the right words to say to us. From this moment on God is in control, He is taking over the experience and no matter the outcome. One baby, four babies or no babies I am in this for the glory of the Lord. He will receive every credit for whatever happens. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, this will be all worth it! We have said before that it is hard to pay so much for not knowing the outcome. But I believe that if we start believing in miracles God will start handing them out!!!!

To God be the Glory........

1 comment:

  1. A friend sent me your blog post. I too have been seeing Gentry for a while and am a Believer. Your "Still Waiting" is amazing. I was honored to be able to go through part of that study with Elizabeth before it was published. If you ever need someone to talk to, I believe God brings certain people in your path for a reason and I'm here as a listening ear or an extra prayer. Erickia.

    ReplyDelete