Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh how He loves us

A few years ago I was driving to work and listening to KLOVE and a lady was on talking about how she and her husband had just gotten married and she found out she was pregnant. She was so upset because they wanted to wait to have children but she was listening to KLOVE and heard The David Crowder Band song "How He loves" and she knew all would be ok. She said that her baby was brought into this world while that song was playing, she cried and cried at how much God loved her so much he gave her such a wonderful gift. I was crying right along with her and decided right then and there that when my baby was brought in this world he/she would be born with that song playing. It kinda became our theme song for IVF last year, we listen to that song before going into the retrieval and before going to do the transfer. After it didn't work I kind a put that song in the back of my head. When it came on the radio I turned it, when it played on my IPOD I skipped it. It brought back too many bad memories. It wasn't until last week when I was looking through pinterest and found this picture....
Its the lyrics to the song "How He loves" when I saw this I instantly started crying. God put this in my path. I posted it to my facebook page and went to moms page to tell her about it and noticed that 2 hours earlier she had posted the exact same thing....God wink!!! I immediately knew that I could listen to that song again. And I did and once again God began to work in my heart, I began to get excited about this process and know that at the end when the doctor puts that baby on my chest and in the background I hear,
O how He loves us
O how He loves us
O how He loves
We are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way He loves

I get goosebumps at just how amazing that will be, all of this will be worth it and we will know that no matter what, He loves us...He really really loves us!!!!!! I cant wait to start this journey again and have this as our them song once more. God is so good and He has great things in store for us!!

On another note: I started my meds last Saturday and these past few days have been very difficult! My hormones are CRAZY! Im CRAZY! I tend to cry and scream and then cry again because I feel bad for screaming and then I start all over again!!! Its been a looonnnggg few days over here, so I will now ask for ALL prayers to go to Charlie! Bless his heart he has been a trooper but everything he says and does (because of the meds and no other reason) is wrong. I yell at him a lot, but he takes it and he helps me out and calms me down. These next few weeks are gonna be crazy and emotional and he seems to be ready! Please pray for him to continue to have patience and for my hormones to take a break. You may want to throw in a prayer for my dad because mom starts this same meds tomorrow......

We really do appreciate all the prayers and kind words that everyone has given us! We are really blessed to have such amazing people in out lives. This journey is underway and in just a few short weeks we will be implanting little "babies" we are so excited that God has placed this journey in front of us and that He has chosen us to fulfill His will!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lynsey, you and Charlie are an inspiration. Prayers and hugs go to you all while you're on this journey and the future! ~ Becky

    ReplyDelete