Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ok...here we go.......

Today was the first doctors appointment of this process. We went today to get blood work and and ultrasound. Everything looks amazing, my body is ready for this process and I just got the call that my blood work was perfect, which means that my body is responding to the medicine like it should! Praise Jesus! Looks like we are on our way now....wow!!! I'll start taking the medicines to produce the eggs on Monday. My medicines are being ordered right now, I'm just waiting for a call from the pharmacy saying they are being sent! This is when I get overwhelmed...when these meds get here I tend to panic because you lay out all these vials and needle and pills and you think ALLLLL this is going in me. But ALLLL that will help produce a baby!!!! See...it gets overwhelming!!!

This is it, the time that we have waited and prayed for, our miracle is taking place and I couldn't be more excited! I'm so happy that this is all coming together and cannot wait to see what will happen next! Please continue to pray for us as we go into this phase of the journey! God is so good and His blessings are amazing!

We were introduced this week to a fund raiser, its online and it was design to help out groups or people who need financial help with certain things like, adoption or fertility. It is called Just love coffee, It's an awesome thing and we have just signed up.
You go to our link
 https://justlovecoffee.com/PUSH
and order coffee. Half of the proceeds go to Charlie and I to help with expenses. It is such a great thing because these people also helps missions and they know how hard it is for people who are have fertility problems. We were blessed to be introduced to this website! People are always looking out for us and trying to give us different ideas to help out. We are so thankful for these people!
So if you are in need of some coffee, go to this website and buy some, for the missions and for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment