Monday, November 26, 2012

43 days and counting...


Yep the countdown is on, as of today it is 43 days until little Parker is set to make his debut! We can hardly wait. Ive been doing some shopping and even though I have two showers next weekend I still cant stop myself from buying him things. His room is almost complete, I'm waiting for my applique I ordered that will go on the wall behind his bed and it says:

Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own, never forget for a single minute
 you didn't grow under my heart but in it!
 
It is the sweetest thing that I could ever say to my boy. I cant wait for it to get here so I can put it up. Charlie and I put up his blue and brown polka dots the other day I today I painted his ceiling fan and put blue polka dots on it to!
 
Last week we received a call from glad that Andrea wanted to talk with us earlier and meet with us on the day we were supposed to do our phone conversation. Oh my nerves were crazy, I was so nervous! We had the phone conversation last Tuesday, Charlie and I were both at work so it was a three way phone conversation with us, Andrea and Julie (from GLAD). It was the best conversation in the world. We feel in love with her, she is such a great person. She asked us questions about our fertility journey and how we decided on adoption. She asked us if we had a name picked out and when I told her what we like she LOVED Parker! We just fell into such a easy conversation, we talked for about 25 minutes and towards the end she said that she wouldn't have a lot of people at the hospital and she was wondering if we would want to be there!!!! I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry! So I did both, we were honored that she would even want us there. We cant wait to be there when Parker comes into this world! We will be meeting with her this weekend, to discuss more stuff but mostly we want to be together so at the hospital it wont be weird. I cannot wait to hug her neck and show her how happy she has made us!!!
 
We have so much to get ready, but for now we are just basking in the joy of our dreams coming true!!! We are just praising God everyday for this blessing that we don't deserve but are lucky enough to receive!
 
Please keep Andrea in your prayers, she has had such a rough life and is going to need extra love after Parker is born! Please pray for peace in her heart and that God blesses and protects her!!!
 
***** Oh AND Andrea was excited about giving us ultrasound pictures of baby Parker*****
Yep its a BOY!!!!!!
There is his little face!!!!
and another...isn't he beautiful!!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. love this charlie and lyndsy it made me cry i cant wait to meet his beautiful face andrea

    ReplyDelete