Monday, October 10, 2011

Worry...Worry...Worry

Wow this past week has been crazy! We found out mom can carry our baby, now I feel like its time for me to start my worrying! If you know me you know that's my best quality, I tend to worry about everything! This week I'm super excited about our news and everyone who is praying and thinking about us. We couldn't do this without the support of our family and friends. I was nervous about telling everybody but to my surprise we have so many people on our side and our lifting us up in prayer! But my worry is kicking in! I'm nervous about the meds, and the eggs, and the procedure, and the transfer, and mom, and Charlie...it goes on and on! I can sometimes sit and worry about every little detail. I looked back on some pictures right after Charlie and I got married. I just cried and cried wishing I could get in that picture and tell us what to expect and how hard its going to be. And then I wish my future self would come into this picture and tell me how great it is then, and to hold on its all going to be ok. But life doesn't work that way. We have to have faith that God knows what He is doing and I have to trust that God is looking in on us right now and saying "Its going to be OK, I promise!" I know its all going to be ok and i know we can do this. We've made it this far, we can keep going on. Sometimes it just helps to let it all out!!!!
On a lighter note I have ordered some PUSH bracelets which should be here this week. They are teal and black and we are going to sell them for $5. This will help with some expense plus remind people to pray until something happens!!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers and support...God is so good!!

BTW- GO CARDINALS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment