Saturday, September 10, 2011

In the beginning.....

I decided to start this blog for many reasons. One of them is to tell "Our" story.Charlie and I meet 9 years ago. We dated for 4 years before we got engaged. We were married 2 years later. We have a great life together. We have wonderful parents and wonderful friends. We live at home with our dog Maddie. Everything in our lives is pretty much perfect....only one thing is missing, a baby! Charlie and I have tried for 2 years to conceive a child. We have been to two fertility doctors, done numerous IUI's and one IVF. This past week we found out that our chances of conceiving on our own is pretty much gone. Our doctor says our only option is adoption or surrogacy. I decided to start this blog to document our journey. This road is going to be long and emotional. Our journey thus far has been crazy, we sometimes just have to sit down and laugh. (Which is another reason I started this blog)

PUSH-Pray Until Something Happens- I was reading a Karen Kingsbury book when I came across this saying. I immediately knew this was our theme for this season of our lives! We truly believe that if we pray something WILL happen! God has a plan for us and we cant wait to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment