Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When God closes a door, He opens a window

Well today God closed a door....and now I'm waiting for a window to open somewhere! The adoption agency from Indy called and told us that they did not do out of state adoptions. I was really excited about this place because we have friends who have used it and had success. Sometimes its hard to let a door close that you were looking forward to going through! We have to pray about what God is telling us and what we should do. I know God is working I can feel it!
I cant express how blessed we are to have such supportive parents. Who are just as excited as we are to see what God has planned for us! There is nothing sweeter than sharing your dreams to your parents and having them shower you with love and support! I ask for prayers for them as this decision will affect them as well.
I know that if your reading this blog its because you love and care for Charlie and I, and for that I am greatful! I do pray that as you read you will be able to see how great our God is and all that is done for Charlie and I is from Him and for His glory!!!

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what God has in store for you and charlie! Its going to be something truely special I just know it! love you sarah walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're blogging and sharing your story! We know some of the trials of fertility problems, but not nearly to the same extent. I will be praying for you and looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Indiana closed the door.....well, Kentucky has doors too! http://www.kentuckyadoptionservices.org/

    Praying for you and Charlie, may you find peace in His Holy Will, and I pray you success in finding an adoption agency that can help you fulfill your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynsey, you are an amazing person. I TRULY believe that GOD is working in your favor. Whatever it may be, I believe it is happening!!! I will continue to pray for the 2 of you and know that I am here in whatever you need throughout this journey. You are a great friend to me and I appreciate you!!
    I respect you for so many reasons. Documenting your story is a great way for ALL of us to assist in your struggles throughout this journey.
    Praying until something happens:)
    Kameran

    ReplyDelete