Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nobody said it was easy.....

I heard a Coldplay song yesterday and it has been in my head all day. It says "Nobody said it was easy, now one ever said it would be hard." That couldn't be more true, this is the hardest thing we have ever had to do. I wasn't sure if blogging about this experience was the right thing to do, but after I posted yesterday I knew it was! There are no words to say that can even begin to express how grateful we are for your support! It is not easy to put into words the things that we are going through. Thank you for the emails, text and words of encouragement that came flying in! We have received all kinds of information on adoption and surrogacy and we are so grateful!  
Please keep us in your prayers on September 27th. We have some appointments that day and we are asking for good results, God willing! We are praying that God slams doors shut that He doesn't want us to go through and props open the ones he wants us to run through! :) God is moving around this situation I'm so grateful He chose us to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment