Sunday, September 11, 2011

What to do, What to do? Go to John 11:22

So here we are 2 choices, surrogacy or adoption. Each option is fine with us, we have to sit down and do pros and cons about each. I have sent in our information to an adoption agency in Indy. We want to go and see what they say. At least this way we will be able to know what we have to do and how much it will cost. Surrogacy on the other hand is something so crazy it could only be God! We have someone in mind for surrogacy but until we know for sure we are praying so hard that she will know this is what God wants her to do! I ask that prayers for her and her decision. I keep going back to John 11:22 which says "But even now I know that whatever you ask of God, God will give you."

We are praying for the right answer, the right direction, and the right path. We have to remember that God is faithful! We are very blessed to have amazing families who support our decisions. We have told both of our families who couldn't have been more supportive of either decision we make!Tonight after we told Charlie's family we all held hands and just prayed for the right answer. Our 2 year old niece Daylee said she wanted Lynnie and Charlie to have a baby, out of the mouths of babes! I hope that these blogs will be my stress reliever, to be able to write down how I feel! I cant wait to see what God has in store. Either we will have a surrogate carry our child which will be AMAZING or we will bring home a baby that otherwise wouldn't have a wonderful life! I feel like this is a win win situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment